Pages

Friday 28 January 2011

Another technical hitch

A few days have elapsed and I have not been keeping my promise to write a sentence every day! Why? Well, I kept meaning to come back and do Part 2 of the last entry but things got in the way and there wasn't a nice free window of space in which to do this. I do want to come back and finish this little story but I need to try and keep with the whole routine of this blog... I realise I won't be able to write every day but I should try to be a little more disciplined.

I haven't got time right now to carry on Part 2 - I may have later - but for now, I shall just write a sentence or two...

She sat at the bus stop waiting for the last bus to come. Hair dishevelled, stinking of booze and clasping a jar of pickles, which she was eating with gay abandon - brine trickling down her arm and into the sleeves of her coat.

No comments:

Post a Comment